Westchester County Parks
- As a parking permit holder, you are not entitled to a reserved space.
- If demand for parking permits exceeds the number of available permit spaces, names of patrons will be placed on a waiting list until a space becomes available.
- Monthly permit holders must renew their permits by the 15th of the prior month in order to maintain their permit status. (For example, payment must be received by July 15 for an August permit.) Months cannot be skipped.
- Renewal should be acquired through the Westchester County Center Parking Division one month prior to the expiration date of the current permit.
- Permits should be treated as cash; lost/stolen permits will be pro-rated and replaced at permit holder's expense. Call (914) 995-7582 for information.
- Payments received after the 15th of the month, are subject to a late fee of $10. If the late fee is not added to the permit fee, the permit will not be processed. Vehicles should be locked at all times, with valuables not in view. Any security or safety issues should be directed to Westchester County Police at (914) 741-4400.
- Permit refunds will only be given for FULL unused months left on your permit less a processing fee of $15. Refunds will not be given for partial months and all requests must be submitted in writing with permit attached and returned to the Parking Manager at the County Center, 198 Central Ave. White Plains, NY 10606.
- Parking permits will no longer be mailed or left at the parking booth. All permits MUST be picked up in person and signed for at the Westchester County Center Parking Office, located at 198 Central Avenue in White Plains; Monday – Friday, 6 a.m. – 5 p.m. A valid photo I.D. must be presented at time of pick-up.
- Permits/hangtags must be hung on the rearview mirror of the registered, authorized vehicle at all times with the picture facing the windshield/street and be visible at all times. Violators will receive a warning notice upon first infringement. Subsequent violations will be addressed by ticketing by Westchester County Police and/or towing of said vehicle. All expired permits must be removed from vehicle.
- Permit holder is responsible for transferring the permit between registered authorized vehicles. If you don't have your parking permit with you, the daily fee will apply. A warning notice will be issued upon first infringement and subsequent violations will be addressed via ticketing by Westchester County Police and/or towing of said vehicle.
- Permit is only valid at Westchester County Parks-managed lot where permit was received. Management reserves the right to relocate permit parkers at any Westchester County Parks-managed parking lot at their discretion.
- Park within one space as designated by pavement markings or signs. Violators may have privileges revoked at the discretion of management.
- Observe all posted rules, regulations and signs of the facility and also the directions of the operator.
- Violations of forgoing will result in fines and possible loss of permit privileges.
- These parking rules and regulations are subject to change at the discretion of Westchester County Parks.
- Westchester County Parks is not responsible for any loss or damage by fire, theft, collision, flooding or any other cause to any vehicle, or part thereof or the contents of any vehicle.
- This agreement is a personal license to the holder of a permit to enable that person to park the designated vehicle at this facility at the holder's sole risk. Only a license is granted hereby and no bailment is created with respect to any vehicle, including its contents on the premises of the facility.
(Please download and save the file to your computer, then open and complete all needed information. Submit your file for processing)